Automotive - Test Engineer
£65000 - £80000 per annum
Ingolstadt, Germany (Hybrid)
Salary: Up to €80000
Are you ready to accelerate your career in the fast-paced world of automotive technology? Do you have a passion for ensuring quality and performance in cutting-edge vehicles? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We're on a mission to revolutionize the automotive industry, and we need your expertise to make it happen. As an Automotive Test Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of transportation. If you're a detail-oriented problem-solver with a love for all things automotive, we invite you to take the driver's seat in our dynamic team. Buckle up and get ready for an exhilarating journey into innovation and excellence.
Test Engineer Responsibilities:
- You plan and create test cases to cover defined quality criteria and requirements
- Test planning, specification and execution
- Coordination of test capacities such as test benches/test specimens and other resources
- Test bench setups and measurement setups
- Configuration of data loggers and measurement technology
- Troubleshooting of test parts or measurement setups as well as implementation of remedial measures
Test Engineer Skills required:
- Completed studies in the field of electrical engineering, vehicle electronics, mechatronics or further training as a technician
- Ideally, you have knowledge of test automation and experience in using test tools such as CANalyzer, CANoe, CANape
- Ideally, you have an ISTQB certification
- Prior experience working in the automotive industry
Ready for your next challenge and contribute to the ever-growing automotive industry? Apply Now!
5V Tech are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this job vacancy. We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to £250 for you and an additional £250 to a charity of your choice, 5V Tech are recognised talent solutions experts within IoT and Deep Tech working across Europe, the UK and North America.
CompetitiveSenior FPGA EngineerCoblenz, GermanyPermanentUp to €90000 annual salaryIf being part of a company pushing the limits in the automotive industry is whe
£80000 - £100000 per annum, Benefits: Annual Bonus, Hybrid WorkingSenior Formal Verification EngineerPermanentCambridgeHybridUp to £90000 annual salary annual bonusJoin our tech-forward partnered company, where inn
£85000 per annumElectronic Development EngineerDuisburg, GermanyPermanentUp To €85,000 Gross BenefitsAre you passionate about making a direct impact on the innovati