Contract Team Lead - BeNeLux
Hybrid, On Site, United Kingdom
£28,000 - £40,000
- Career Development - Progress quickly as we grow our business
- Great Work-Life Balance - 8.30 - 5 pm Monday to Friday with up to 2 hours of breaks each day
- Fantastic rewards - Sector leading commission scheme, 29 days holiday as standard, alongside lots of great incentives
What's the role?
Lead by example in your own role as a Consultant and drive the performance of your business unit, setting high standards of performance and application. You will act as a custodian of the business goals and deliver/ exceed our agreed standards.
Depending on your team size & maturity, you will dedicate approximately 75-90% of your time to personal NFI creation and 10-25% on the team exceeding expectations individually and collectively.
- Help everyone be planned for success and drive outcomes through relevant volume/ quality of input – all minimum standards of performance should be delivered weekly with Team Lead active involvement.
- Role model excellence, sharing best practice, driving activity and, mentoring members of your business unit, finally mentoring and guiding your team in the recruitment lifecycle process.
- Drive Contract solutions across the UK yourself and through your team members.
- Evaluate team workloads, focus and performance against set expectations and update the relevant trackers and tools such as Bullhorn and Deals Looking Good tracker etc.
- Working with the business to identify training and development opportunities alongside the Learning and Development department.
- A successful track-record of driving sales, managing, and motivating a sales team, within the recruitment sector.
- Demonstrable experience in searching, identifying, and engaging with new clients within a particular business area.
- To be IT literate, particularly with MS Office Suite and be able to pick up new systems quickly.
- A keen interest in IoT and Electronics across Industrial, Home and Automotive.
- Articulate, with great interpersonal skills, and be able to influence and communicate with a variety of
- A positive and motivating outlook, with a natural ability to motivate others around you.
We understand that a career in talent solutions can – at times – be challenging. That’s why we’re striving to provide an environment where our team can thrive, continually improve, enjoy their work and, ultimately be the best they can be!
We invest in training and development, work with our employees to provide tailored personal development plans and, provide access to an annual professional development fund of £1000 per employee. We promote based on attitude and behaviour first rather than just numbers (though of course, they are important!).
We pride ourselves on having the best tools for the job. Everyone is set up to succeed with the cutting-edge technology and services available you would expect from a tech lead company like ours!
We have a real team spirit, and are of course a social bunch, with events occurring monthly and a variety of team-building initiatives each quarter, we care about our employees and understand that life isn’t just about work.
At 5Values, we are passionate about our environment and values. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, we highly value diversity and inclusion and welcome all applicants to apply regardless of their race, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, or religion.
Additionally, we heavily promote a healthy work-life balance with 8:30-17:00 working hours, 29 days holiday + Bank Holidays, an hour and a half for lunch with two additional breaks throughout the day. We operate on self-accountability and say a big NO to micro-managing - we are all adults after all!
5Values is a fast growth Talent Solutions Consultancy working throughout the UK, Europe, and North America solely in the IoT and Video Technology space. The company is part of a wider group encompassing 5V Tech, 5V Video, and 5V Media.
Over the last 2 years, we’ve significantly increased our turnover, doubled our headcount, and, are firmly established within the IoT and Video sectors.
Privately owned, we are an agile business, can move quickly, and have built an excellent reputation with our client base. Over the last 24 months, we have evolved as a business. We pride ourselves on company values which are at the forefront of everything we do.
We work with Start Up/Scale Up companies through to world renowned companies such as ARM, Sky, NBC and Qorvo. We are relied upon to get the job done with a real deep knowledge in our fields!
We are experts at what we do and we'd love you to join, apply today!