August 29, 2023
£70 - £80 per hour
Job Reference: 49678435
Contract - 6 months (potential extension)
Up to £600 Per Day
Are you ready to embark on the next stage of your DevOps career path?
Join our IoT security-focused client's mission as a DevOps Engineer, contributing significantly to the deployment and management of secure, top-tier cloud solutions. This opportunity allows you to contribute your skills and experience within a fast-paced, dynamic SaaS environment.
- Lead the implementation and continuous enhancement of continuous integration and delivery pipelines.
- Spearhead the development of world-class monitoring and telemetry for our cutting-edge SaaS platform.
- Collaborate closely with the software team to architect solutions that facilitate continuous delivery and operational efficiency.
- Work alongside our operations team, providing essential monitoring and response runbooks.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Cloud cost engineering, designing resource-efficient workflows and services.
- Strong familiarity with scripting languages for automation, such as Bash and Python.
- Proficient in Cloud platform administration.
- Minimum of 3 years in DevOps or Site Reliability Engineering
- Demonstrable expertise in production system monitoring, alerting, and problem-solving.
Skills in these aspects are a plus!
- Developing and implementing Agile security strategies, testing, and monitoring (DevSecOps).
- Working with Linux, Azure DevOps, Azure Cloud, and Kubernetes.
- Utilizing tools like Terraform, Helm, Flux, Flagger, Prometheus, Grafana, Jaeger, Elastic Search, Fluentd, and Kibana.
So, if you’re a proactive, creative thinker who can align technical solutions with customer value I’d love to hear from you! Apply below and secure your next position.
5V Tech are acting as an Employment Business for the purposes of this job vacancy. We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to £250 for you and an additional £250 to a charity of your choice, 5V Tech are recognised talent solutions experts within IoT and Deep Tech working across Europe, the UK and North America.