Senior DevOps Engineer
£70000 - £90000 per annum, Benefits: Macbook, Hybrid Working, Pension scheme
London - Hybrid
Permanent - Full time
Would you like to have the opportunity to integrate into global company teams and support the design, implementation and operations of backend or frontend products? This opportunity will allow you to work with multiple clients on different projects in the Media & IoT space. You will be an integral part of this consultancies team, and have freedom to work with your own initiative.
Senior DevOps Engineer Responsibilities:
- Work with clients and development teams to deliver innovative software and services using cloud-based technologies.
- Join a skilled and motivated team, and be responsible for the design, implementation, and operations of backend or frontend products.
- Build and maintain secure and scalable cloud-based solutions.
- Automate as much of the development and deployment process as possible.
- Be the go-to expert for all things cloud, and provide support to the development teams.
- Be a technical leader, and use your professional judgment to identify, remediate, and delegate service issues within tight deadlines.
- Three years of experience as a DevOps Engineer or Developer working on a variety of cloud-based projects.
- Experience with AWS, Azure, or GCP is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Linux, CI/CD and IaC. (Terraform)
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
5V Tech are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this job vacancy. We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to £250 for you and an additional £250 to a charity of your choice, 5V Tech are recognised talent solutions experts within IoT and Deep Tech working across Europe, the UK and North America.
£70000 - £90000 per annum, Benefits: Private Healthcare, Welcome TechSenior DevOps EngineerLondon - HybridPermanent - Full timeUp to £90,000Would you like to have the opportunity to integrate into global company teams a
£85000 - £105000 per annum, Benefits: Annual Bonus, Hybrid WorkingPrincipal Verification EngineerCambridge / Bristol£100,000 Annual BonusPermanent - HybridAre you committed to contributing to cutting-edge future dev