Senior FPGA Engineer
Up to €90000 annual salary
If being part of a company pushing the limits in the automotive industry is where you want to be, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
We are partnered with a leading automotive technology company, and they are seeking a Senior FPGA Engineer to join its Autonomous Vehicle (AV) Platforms division, playing a pivotal role in shaping the future of AV products.
In this role, you will be at the forefront of designing cutting-edge systems that have never been seen before. Your responsibilities will encompass:
- Designing and integrating complex components, collaborating closely with multidisciplinary engineering teams to pioneer revolutionary driving systems.
- Collaborating with a diverse, international team to define and implement customized requirements that drive and support our platform and instrumentation development.
- Deconstructing high-level feature requests into practical and feasible hardware and software designs, adeptly managing implementation tradeoffs.
- Spearheading the FPGA development efforts for AV Platforms at our company.
- Collaborating closely with Software Engineers, System Engineers, Validation Managers, Product Managers, and other key stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A Bachelor's degree (BSc) and a minimum of 5 years of relevant industry experience.
- Proficiency in designing logic with FPGAs.
- Hands-on experience with PCB bring-up and debugging, particularly with standard digital interfaces such as SPI, I2C, and MIPI.
- Experience in XDMA (or related DMA) and a strong background in video comparison/decompression using FPGA.
- Familiarity with Xilinx Vivado is a significant advantage.
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively with diverse cross-functional teams, including software, mechanical, and optical engineers.
- Proficiency in using standard laboratory equipment like multimeters, oscilloscopes, and spectrum analyzers.
If this opportunity sounds like your next challenge, apply now!
5V Tech are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this job vacancy. We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to £250 for you and an additional £250 to a charity of your choice, 5V Tech are recognised talent solutions experts within IoT and Deep Tech working across Europe, the UK and North America.
£65000 - £80000 per annumAutomotive Test EngineerPermanentIngolstadt, Germany (Hybrid)Salary: Up to €80000Are you ready to accelerate your career in the fast-paced world of au
£80000 - £100000 per annum, Benefits: Annual Bonus, Hybrid WorkingSenior Formal Verification EngineerPermanentCambridgeHybridUp to £90000 annual salary annual bonusJoin our tech-forward partnered company, where inn
£85000 per annumElectronic Development EngineerDuisburg, GermanyPermanentUp To €85,000 Gross BenefitsAre you passionate about making a direct impact on the innovati