System Validation Engineer
€75 per hour
If you’re an engineer with testing skills at the system level looking for a unique technical challenge then this could be the perfect mission for you!
A leading market player in the GPS and GNSS industry are searching for a creative and detail orientated critical thinker to take ownership of the functional testing activities for their integrated embedded systems such as new hardware, boards, embedded systems and firmware IP. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain unique insights into the cutting-edge developments of these products, with applications including Spaceflight, ADAS, Drones and Agricultural Technology.
You will be working with an exciting multi-functional R&D team identifying critical defects prior to customer exposure and working with product teams to recommend improvements and aid design decisions.
You will be responsible for…
- Designing, planning and executing test campaigns using Python and C;
- Analyzing data to detect anomalies and recommend product improvements;
- Writing test scripts and programs to streamline validation activities;
- Collaborating with a wide range of disciplines at all levels of embedded development.
What we are looking for…
- A strong background in QA/Testing/Validation of embedded products;
- An affinity for Python and some knowledge of Embedded C;
- Experience with test and process automation in an industrial context.
If this sounds like something that you could get stuck into then APPLY TODAY to find out more!
5V Tech are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy. We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €500.