Test Engineer x2
£350 per day
About Us: 5VTech finding people who make technology a force for good in the world, we have teamed up with a longstanding client of ours to offer this position. We're looking for x2 QA Test Analyst to join our dynamic team on this exciting project with our client, working closely with the Head of Test and QA to ensure the quality of products within world of electronic monitoring.
Position Overview: As a QA Test Analyst, you'll be an integral part of a cross-functional Project Team, focusing on reviewing requirements, defining scenarios, writing test scripts, and executing tests. You'll maintain traceability, report defects, and promote collaboration to ensure our products meet and exceed expectations.
This is an intial 6 month contract inside an exciting project, the company are an established household name within the industry.
- Review Project Requirements in all forms and design tests for traceability.
- Maintain the Test Traceability Matrix to ensure comprehensive test coverage.
- Review Test and Design artifacts and provide constructive feedback.
- Execute tests and record results with supporting evidence.
- Report defects uncovered during testing in a clear and consistent manner.
- Produce Test summaries upon completion of test phases.
- Attend Project meetings as required to align testing activities with project goals.
- Provide weekly status reports to the Test Lead to keep stakeholders informed.
- Be proactive, identifying opportunities for improvement and test automation.
- Support and collaborate with other team members to achieve common goals.
- Ensure that all products tested meet their requirements and deliver a positive user experience.
- Maintain a strong understanding of the company's product portfolio and applicable test methodologies.
- Share knowledge, successes, and failures with your team members to foster continuous learning.
What We Offer:
- £350 Per Day
- This is a contract inside ir35 position
- We are looking for x2 Test Engineers to join a well respected team within our client
- Supportive team and an inclusive work culture.
- Contribution to meaningful and impactful products.
£300 - £360 per dayJob Opportunity: Senior Technical AuthorLocation: East Midlands Rate: £300-360 Inside IR35 Term: 6 MonthsWorking Model: Hybrid Star Date: ASAPAre you
£450 - £500 per dayCyber Security Engineer – Contract Position – Inside IR356 Month Initial Contract Onsite Requirements in East Midlands Inside IR35 Our longstanding cl
£85 - £90 per hourSenior Embedded Engineer – Remote Position £85 - £90 Per Hour This is a conract Position. Based in Cambridge – 100% remote working allowed Workin